- Quickly Distilled Complex Challenges
- Revealed Impactful, Actionable Insights
- Interactive Participation from Everyone Involved
Wow! Wendy’s leadership helped us focus and prioritize! She exceeded expectations and accomplished so much is such a short time-frame.
Deb Siegle, Principal,
Strategic Marketing Solutions
- Quickly Captured the Core Values and Goals
- Interactive and Insightful Process
- Seamlessly Translates Business Needs into a Creative Story
Whether it’s an initial concept through final art for a consumer packaging project, a trade-show display with supporting collateral, or creation of web-based design assets, Wendy brings a strategist’s approach and a keen visual aesthetic to the job to deliver results that are nothing short of outstanding. Whenever I work with Wendy, I always appreciate her collaborative style and her ability to quickly turn complex ideas into exceptional visual expressions that tell the marketer’s story. I give Wendy my highest recommendation; you'll be well-served to partner with her on your next creative project.
Clay Lingo, Vice President of Marketing,
Green Beans Coffee
FLAWLESS WORK FLOW
- Deliver What We Promise
- Keep Projects Focused: On-time, On-budget and On-target
- Make Recommendations in the Best Interest of Your Business. Every Time.
Wendy has been a valuable asset to our external design resources. She is completely reliable and always follows through with her detailed work. Through the process, Wendy is collaborative and communicative on what she delivers and always meets her deadlines.
Donna Weeks, Senior Art Director,
UNIQUE DESIGN METHODOLOGY
- Creative and Talented Team
- Understanding Client Needs
- Consistently Delivers Results
Wendy Wood developed the branding for my new company, Ruckus Partners. She employed an excellent process to identify the core values of the brand. She developed a logo, color palette, look and feel that captured how we wanted to present the firm. She did a great job and I look forward to working with her again!
Laura Parmer-Lohan, Founder
SERVICE & SUPPORT
- Clear and Consistent Communication Skills
- Highly Responsive, Easy to Work With, Fun, Reliable
- Advanced Project Management
I've worked with Wendy Wood over the past 10 years and am consistently impressed by the high caliber of her work. She is completely reliable, easy to work with, and highly organized. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her - for both her creative talent and project management mastery.
Stephanie Larsen, Global Catalog Production Manager,
Pottery Barn Brands, Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
- Big Agency Results, Small Agency Accessibility
- Creative Expertise and Knowledge
- Transparent, Per Project Pricing
Wendy is the go-to strategist for local bay area companies looking to expand and renovate their brand. You get big agency results, small agency accessibility and the creative expertise that comes with working with the owner. Her local knowledge also gives her a great advantage in the work she does.
Her strongest trait is being transparent and having flexible, open work flow/communication. We solidly recommend Wendy Wood Design.
Ricky Chu, CEO and Co-Founder,
- Expertise in Multiple Industries
- Fluency in Design Thinking for Business
- Over 20 Years of Fortune 500 Experience
Wendy has consistently delivered great results for Palomar and its clients. She brings creativity and a great eye to projects, as well as a good understanding of what a client likes and needs in a variety of media and formats, online or in print. It’s a pleasure to work with her.
Jeff Ferry, President,
Sound Good? Let’s Talk.
Schedule a free, no-obligation 30 minute consultation and needs assessment. Spend some time with a creative thinker and get direction on your next project.